A lot has changed for me the last few months while everyone else has been hibernating during “COVID-19 Quarantine.” I apologize for going on hiatus… AGAIN… Just wanted to give you a little update during this time.
1. I moved again, back in NOLA
2. Dinosaurs (& unicorns) still rock!
3. I joined the WATTPAD community. Go to http://www.wattpad.com or download the app. My username is KimilyET24
4. If you are behind in the game, catch up & get Atomic Habits by James Clear
5. Stay healthy, stay active, stay safe during this time! & have FUN! You will never have this much free time again!
Painted this 6 years ago… like I said, don’t judge its cattiwhompasness 🙈 but today is #EarthDay …Earth is not just my planet, it is my home. OUR home. You, me, every human, every living organism. Protect it! So your children & your children’s children & all of the generations to come can enjoy living on the home turf of their ancestors! 🌍🌎🌏
Your mind is home base, it is your safe space. But, if you never leave, if you never let anyone in, if you never open the door it will remain the same. If you aren’t happy, or even if you are content, but want something more, you must open the door! This is the only way things will change. Going somewhere new, trying something new, meeting someone new; all of these create opportunities—open more doors. Things will look different behind each door, & that is okay. As Jay Shetty says, you can’t desire something you haven’t been exposed to. You will never know what amazing things this world has to offer if you stay hidden behind closed doors. You will mentally starve yourself to death! No matter what age your physical body lays to rest, do not go down on a spiritually empty stomach! Expose yourself! ❤